About Wesley Pediatrics
Wesley Pediatrics is a residency program in partnership with The University of Kansas School of Medicine–Wichita. This residency program provides training for physicians by offering quality, effective pediatric care to kids of all ages in and around the Wichita community. Each patient has two pediatricians – a resident working closely with a highly trained physician faculty member – making sure he or she is thriving and healthy.
Our physicians and residents strive to be a medical home for children from birth through age 18, providing acute services when they are sick, preventive care to help kids and their families avoid illness and ongoing help with managing chronic conditions.
To schedule an appointment with one of our pediatricians, please call us at (316) 962-3100.
Comprehensive pediatric care in Wichita
At WesleyCare Physicians we offer complete care tailored to your child. Whether he or she needs a basic check-up or an emergency diagnosis, our team of pediatricians is experienced in treating common medical problems as well as complex chronic issues.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Allergies evaluation
- Asthma diagnosis and management
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) consultation
- Behavioral and social concerns
- Concussion management
- Developmental assessment
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) treatment
- Newborn exam
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- Treatment of common illnesses (ear infections, flu, colds)
- Well-child visits, including vaccinations
Your child's healthcare partner
We want to work as a team with you, your child and those around your child to help ensure your child’s needs are met. We hope that you will work with us and take an active role in this relationship.
- Ask questions, share your feelings and take an active role
- Be honest about history, symptoms and other important information, including any changes in health and well-being
- Help your child take all medications as directed
- Inform us whenever there is a problem with the medication
- Make healthy decisions about your child’s daily habits, environment and lifestyle.
- Keep your scheduled appointments or reschedule 24 hours in advance whenever possible.
- Call our office first with your health concerns, unless it is an emergency.
- Be sure you leave our office with a clear understanding of our expectations, treatment goals and future plans.
Visiting our pediatric care clinic
We are conveniently located east of Wesley Children's Hospital near the Beech Factory Airport.
Making an appointment
Wesley Pediatrics sees patients by appointment only. Our pediatric clinic is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (closed Noon to 1:00 pm). We are open on Friday from 8:00 am to Noon.
Appointments are available between 8:40 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
If you have an urgent need after hours, please call (316) 962‑3070. The operator will take your name and telephone number and contact the doctor on call.
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to an Emergency Room.
Interpreters can be scheduled in advance for patients who do not speak English or are hearing impaired.
What to bring to your first appointment
Once you have scheduled your appointment, we look forward to seeing you in our office. To help you prepare, please bring the following:
- Any forms for the doctor to fill out
- List of your health questions
- List of other providers you have visited (include their names, addresses, phone numbers and reason you visited them)
- Photo identification, insurance card and payment