About Wesley Women's Care
Wesley Women’s Care is a residency program in partnership with The University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita. This residency program provides training for physicians by offering comprehensive OB/GYN care with the oversight of highly trained physician faculty members.
Each of our patients has two physicians, a resident and a physician faculty member, who work closely together to make sure each patient has individualized care for her needs.
Our providers strive to be a medical home for patients and are inspired to provide quality care to women across their life spectrum – from family planning, pregnancy and postpartum to gynecologic care and menopause management. Wesley Women’s Care is here for women each step of the journey.
For more information about our women's services, please call (316) 962-2000.
Women's wellness services in Wichita
No matter your condition or stage in life, our compassionate team can be your health partner. We provide:
- Cancer screenings (Pap smear, breast exam)
- Family planning (including contraception and fertility)
- Fibroid and endometriosis treatment
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Hysterectomy and other reproductive alternatives
- Irregular bleeding
- Menopause management
- Mental health counseling
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Prenatal and maternity care
- Pelvic pain
- Urogynecology and pelvic health
How to make an appointment
Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. We are open on Friday from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
Wesley Women's Care sees patients by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (316) 962-3102. Interpreters can be scheduled in advance for patients who do not speak English or are hearing impaired. We accept all insurance and self-pay patients.
Your first visit
Once you've scheduled your appointment, we look forward to seeing you in our office. To help you prepare, please bring the following:
- Photo identification, insurance card and payment
- List of your health questions
- List of other providers you have visited
- Any forms your doctor needs to fill out